1. After sign-up, the Care Group Leader (CGL) will contact you within 1-2 weeks’ time.
2. The CGL will collect the journal on your behalf.
Please kindly make the payment of S$20for the journal to the CGL.
3. Please refer to the above timeline for the different topics to be covered every week.
The campaign will start with the weekend sermon, followed by daily personal devotion and the discussion at the CG meeting.
4. A typical CG session will commerce with worship, word, testimonies or prayer request by members
and ends off with a time of fellowship with one another.
It may differ a little depending on the group.
5. If you enjoy the CG community in CMC, we welcome you to continue to be a part of the CG
after the campaign.
6. Should you choose to visit another CG that is more suitable for you during or after the campaign,
we can make the necessary arrangements.
Please inform the Church office as soon as possible so that we can promptly place you
in another group to avoid missing out on any discussion topics.